WordPress and WooCommerce Website Development
We have designed, customized, and implemented hundreds of WordPress designs for our clients that have allowed them to stand apart form their competition. There are thousands of WordPress themes from which to choose and most, if not all, are being developed responsively today since Google began penalizing sites in mobile search that were not responsive (mobile-friendly). We customize your site with an aesthetic that matches your vision and your comany’s brand. We will also implement the plugin extensions and features that you need to accomplish your call-to-action goals.
The Benefits of Choosing a WordPress Design
- Cost Effective – If you build a house from scratch, the architect must design it then the contractors build it. With a WordPress theme, the design and construction is, to a degree, already completed. There is still customization and coding to be performed but the cost is a percentage of what it would cost to build a site from scratch.
- Content Management System (CMS) – WordPress was initially constructed as a platform for bloggers which is why it is easy for non-coders to edit WordPress pages. If you know how to work in Microsoft Word, you can work in WordPress.
- SEO-Friendly – WordPress plugins allow us to perfectly optimize your website with the correct title tags and meta description tags. The page code is transparent thus allowing us to optimize the content and interlink between pages, as well.
- Full Technical Support – We offer complete, full-service technical support to ensure that your WordPress theme is up-to-date on versions and security patches. We are also there to help you navigate the many features that you can utilize to enhance your website.
- Flexible and Scalable – Typical WordPress themes offer offer widget features and short codes that can scale your website as your business grows.
What Is WooCommerce?
WooCommerce is an extendable, adaptable, and open-sourced eCommerce solution that integrates with WordPress themes to allow anyone to seamlessly sell services and products on their WordPress site.
There are also WooCommerce themes that come packaged with the eCommerce tools and functionality you’ll need to begin selling immediately.
To-date, WooCommerce is powering 37% of all online stores. WooCommerce is an platform.
Want to turn your WordPress website into an eComercie site? Let us tell you about WooCommerce: (818) 914-4122.