Squarespace Website Development
Lancer Media develops websites for clients using the Squarespace website development platform. Squarespace powers 1 million websites and offers about 40 design templates.
The Benefits of a Squarespace Design
- Design-focused – All Squarespace templates are responsive, with advanced designs, lots of styling options, and rich imagery.
- Drag-and-Drop – The Squarespace editor is easy to use and intuitive mainly due to their drag-and-drop functionality. Editing and preview views are consolidated now so that what you see in your editor is how it will look when published.
- Squarespace template choices – You can choose from 40 Squarespace templates, a lot less than what a platform such as WordPress or Wix offers. Here’s an example of a fully designed Squarespace template: Healthy Families Happy Kids.
- SEO – Important SEO variables can be added to each webpage such as page titles, title tags, meta descriptions tags, and alt tags (that describe images). Additionally, you can customize (and optimize) page URLs.
- Hosting – Squarespace websites are hosted on Squarespace servers and the cost is included in the monthly plan. Like Wix, you don’t need a 3rd party hosting plan and all security upgrades are handled at the cloud level.
What Is Squarespace?
Squarespace is a content management system (CMS) with an integrated cloud-based website builder, blogging platform and hosting service. The Squarespace website builder allows users to create websites and blogs via drag-and-drop technology while Squarespace provides the hosting and security upgrades.
Want to build a website using the Squarespace platform or having issues building it yourself?
Give us a call: (818) 914-4122.