Facebook & Instagram Advertising Agency Woodland Hills
Your brand needs to be where people are.
Almost 3 billion of them are on Facebook and Instagram.
Social media marketing offers a diverse, flexible and highly penetrable digital marketing strategy for companies and agencies alike. As a Facebook and Instagram ad agency in Woodland Hills, we provide branding strategy, Facebook and Instagram ad design and campaign implementation, while targeting your audience in minute demographic detail. We build brand awareness and sales revenue, interact with your audience, and visually convince them to purchase your product or service. Our campaigns drive traffic with visually appealing enticements and improve your SEO rankings in Google.
Engage your audience and increase brand awareness and sales
Social Media Strategy and Management
Social Influencer Marketing
Social Ad, Content, and Campaign Creation
As a social media ad agency, we know that Facebook and Instagram advertising can be just as rewarding, if not more so, than other conventional advertising vehicles. In short, social media advertising should be, at least, a diversifiable piece of your digital marketing portfolio. Here’s why.
Over 1 billion people use Instagram each month while 75% of US businesses will integrate Instagram into their marketing and branding strategies. Instagram has a 4.5% higher conversion rate than Facebook. Users spend about a half hour o nthe platform daily and, not coincidentally, videos (or video-like) ads get 2x more of an engagement rate than photos (although photos are effective).
- Female – 31% of US women use Instagram
- Male – 24% of US men use Instagram
- 30-49 year olds – 33% who are online use Instagram
- 18-29 year olds – 59% who are online use Instagram
- Conversions – user-generated content has a 4.5% higher conversion rate
- Influencers – 55.4% of influencers use Instagram stories for sponsored campaigns
- Location – posts with a location get 79% more engagement
- Photos – photos with faces get 38% more likes
- Videos – get 2x the engagement of photos that any other social media platform
- Hashtags – posts with at least one hashtag average 12.6% more engagement
- Engagement – users engage more on weekdays, Tuesdays and Thursdays especially
Approximately 2.45 billion people use Facebook each month while over 3 million advertise on Facebook. Users are mostly comprised of women and men between the ages of 30-55+ years, a more expansive audience than Instagram. Like Instagram, Facebook micro-targeting allows you to reach your exact target audience based on demographics, location, interests, and even behaviors.
- Female – 53% of all of the people on the internet, 83% use Facebook
- Male – 47% of all of the people on the internet, 75% use Facebook
- 65+ – 62% of 65+ seniors who are online use Facebook
- 50-64 – 62% of 50-64 year olds who are online use Facebook
- 30-49 – 84% of 30-49 year olds who are online use Facebook
- 18-29 – 88% of 18-29 year olds who are online use Facebook
- $75,000+ – 72% of online users with income > $75k use Facebook
- Images account for 75-90% of Facebook advertising
- Average CPC for Facebook ads is $1.72, average CTR is 0.9%, and average CPM is $7.92 (2017)
- Captioned video ads can increase video view time by an average of 12%
- 85% of Facebook users watch videos with the sound off