Shopify Website Development
Like Bigcommerce, Shopify is also an all-in-one, turnkey eCommerce platform that offers pre-built themes (and paid ones). In addition, the Shopify website build process is performed in the cloud. Thus, all websites powered by the Shopify platform are hosted by Shopify.
The Benefits of Choosing Shopify
- Design – Shopify offers many free bundled themes and a lot more that you can purchase in their marketplace – like Bigcommerce. In addition, Shopify started an App Store that allows developers to author specialized products that plug into your Shopify website.
- Buy button – This functionality allows you to use Shopify as a Point of Sale (POS)/Inventory option in selling your services or products online. It lets customers click to buy your products anywhere online,i.e., Facebook, WordPress, Pinterest, etc.
- Speed and Security Matters – Bigcommerce pages load quickly and Shopify pages load even quicker.
- Integrated Marketing Features – Shopify allows you to create easy-to-build landing pages for email and AdWords campaigns.
- SEO-friendly – Shopify’s code is very clean allowing the search engines to crawl each webpage without issue. They allow for custom title tags and meta description tags, canonical tagging, and the seamless creation of sitemaps.