"I will be the first to say that you have delivered everything you promised and even much much more."(More)
"Fred Palmerino is and has been for years now, my trusted and dedicated web expert (and so much more)."(More)
Los Angeles SEO Training Classes and Seminars
Experts in SEO Since 2001
Learn How to Properly Optimize and Market Your Website in One Day
Benefit from two decades worth of experience and expertise in SEO, website design, SEM, and internet marketing.
Investing in your SEO development and that of your employees yields optimum ROI. Why? Our Los Angeles SEO training classes and seminars "teach you how to fish" and teach you the skills necessary to effectively promote and profit from your website and your brand.
In one day, SEO training will teach you the correct optimization and Social Media Marketing techniques required to elevate your personal or business website to the front pages of the search engines.
Each SEO training class and seminar is taught by Lancer Media's President, Fred Palmerino, and Kevin Bush, Vice President of Technology.
Mr. Palmerino and Mr. Bush offer two decades of combined SEO, IT, website development/design and internet marketing experience. Each Los Angeles training class and seminar is designed to be interactive thus offering participants the opportunity to gain hands-on experience and contoured curricula customized to their websites and skill levels.
Who Will Benefit from Our Interactive SEO Training Classes and Seminars?
- SEO beginners
- Owners of websites and blogs, complex and basic, static or database-driven, personal or business
- You or an employee that needs a brush up on the latest SEO techniques
- You or an employee that recognizes the need for SEO but doesn't know what to do or where to begin
What You Can Expect to Learn with SEO Training
You will learn how to optimize and market a website so that it positions on the front page of the search engine's organic listings, converts a visitor to a customer through proven human factors methodologies inherent in website design and gains brand awareness by leveraging the power of social networking sites. In addition, we will teach you the right way to develop, market and monitor SEM campaigns (pay-per-click advertising).
- Some Search Engine Optimization Techniques That You'll Learn
- Learn where and how to identify relevant keyphrases that your target market uses to locate your products or services.
- Learn how to develop and optimize source code metatags.
- Learn the rules behind developing and optimizing content.
- Learn how to name, describe and optimize images and videos.
- Learn how to properly create web page URLs.
- Learn how and why the content on one page affects the ranking of another.
- And so much more.
- Some of the Website Design Techniques That You'll Learn
- Learn how to design a web page that entices your visitors to do what you want them to do.
- Learn about web page "hot zones".
- Learn How To Make Money with Search Engine Marketing (Pay-per-Click (PPC) Advertising
- Learn how to set up a SEM campaign and the golden rules of budgeting. Seems simple but not many succeed.
- Learn how to choose the profitable keywords and why the keywords identified for organic ranking are not always relevant for a SEM campaign.
- Learn how to write ads that entice click-throughs (CTRs).
- Learn how to create Ad Groups from your list of targeted keyphrases.
- Learn How To Leverage Social Media Marketing
- Learn how to use social media marketing to your benefit: branding your business, increasing website visitors, and increasing sales.
- Learn How to Manage Your Personal or Business Reputation
- Learn the techniques that will enable you to push negative personal or business website listings off the front page of the search engines.
SEO & Reputation Management Testimonial
The Kern County Scottish Society was in a PR crisis and only had less than one week to fix it. We Googled reputation management companies, found Lancer Media, Inc. left a message and within a couple of hours Fred Palmerino returned our call. One day later, he devised a new inventive idea for managing our reputation. Prior to Lancer Media's reputation management efforts, our search listing, which appeared on the front page of Google for keyphrases related to the Games, was within four (4) search results of the hate group's website. After 48 hours of working with Lancer Media, our listing was separated eight (8) positions away from the negative listing, and after 72 hours, the hate group website listing was relegated to the 2nd page, clear away from our good name. LancerMedia.com did not let up on their PR offensive. Rather, the website optimization and reputation management firm worked tirelessly through the weekend and during the early parts of the week to put more distance between us and the offending group. In the end, the Bakersfield Scottish Games was a success.
- Kern County Scottish Society
Want to Know More? Just Ask.
If you'd like to further understand how SEO, social media marketing, website design, mobile website design, SEO training and other specialized Internet Marketing Solutions will absolutely, without a doubt, grow your brand and increase your sales, we invite you to call us at 818.914.4122 or send an email to info@LancerMedia.com. We will be in touch quickly.
The Penguin Update, implemented on April 24, 2012, is Google’s latest attempt to rid the search engine results listings of webspam or black hat SEO linking building. They and others have referred to this as over-optimization practices. Personally, I think … Continue reading
Last month, we talked about how Pinterest can drive website traffic. At the time of publication, Pinterest was one of the fastest growing social networks ever with 11 million unique visitors and 4,000% growth in the last half year. Well, … Continue reading
SEO gets your website ranked.
Holistic SEO gets you sales.
Lancer Media's search engine optimization projects are continuously successful because they are based on our custom Holistic Optimization MEthodology (H.O.M.E.) which:
- increases keyphrase-based traffic to your website
- increases pageviews
- increases time spent on your website, and most importantly,
- increases sales.
Our holistic search engine optimization company has morphed, really, into holistic website optimization because we also incorporate additional and effective properties and strategies that can increase the number of qualified visitors to your website:
- social media marketing
- search-based platforms
- industry-specific website properties
- blogs, forums and discussion groups
- press releases
- online shopping channels
- and so much more
Front page organic ranking in the search engines cannot be accomplished if all optimization factors are not followed and they can only be followed if they are known.
Our success is derivative of seasoning, empiricism, and methodology culled over years of research and practical application. And, as such, our results are delivered quickly and are sustainable.